The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on use of the website www.efsl.in. User is requested to read them carefully before user uses the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Eminence shall refer to Eminence Limited. The term Site refers to www.efsl.in owned and monitored by Eminence.
- Eminence may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. Eminence may monitor access to the Site.
- Eminence is a registered trademark of Eminence Limited. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Eminence Limited.
- Eminence does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Eminence expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Eminence shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Eminence may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Eminence reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will Eminence be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Eminence’s website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability.
Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Eminence harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Eminence disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- Eminence makes no warranty that:
- the Site will meet your requirements;
- the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to Eminence. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Eminence reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.